10 Simple Ways to Reduce Waste
Are you looking for ways to reduce waste in your household? Then search no longer, you just found it!
In this post, I will be showing you ten simple ways to reduce waste in your household.
- Use Reusable bags and containers: With a reusable bag, you don’t have to feel guilty about the number of waste you are generating when next you go shopping. Forget about the plastic bag, and next time you are going shopping go with your reusable bags and containers.
- Use Reuse water bottles: Going outdoor? Why don’t you go out with your reusable water bottle? It will save you money and reduce waste.
- Reusable washcloth: Say no to paper towels and napkins.Use a reusable washcloth instead, to help reduce waste.
- Embrace online payment: Payment receipts can generate unnecessary waste in the house, paying your bills online will definitely reduce waste and also save trees.
- Re-purpose old stuff: Use old stuff to create something new and useful. Use your old clothes as rags and napkins. Also, you can store offices supplies in an old food container.
- Buy Quality Stuff: Quality products are durable, they last longer.
- Compost Farm: Majority of domestic waste is biodegradable; with a bin and extra space you can decompose them and return them to the earth.
- Lunchbox and reusable snack bags instead of takeout. It is healthier,cheaper than takeout and reduces waste.
- Use Reusable Coffee cups: Instead of using disposable coffee cups that generate waste with every single use, use reusable coffee cups to help save waste.
- Use Bamboo Straw: By using bamboo straws, you will be able to cut down on plastic waste. They are 100% natural, eco-friendly, and biodegradable.
By applying this little tweaks in your daily life, embodying it until they become a lifestyle, you will be helping save the planet by reducing waste.
Check out our store, for recyclable and reusable products like bamboo straws, reusable bottle water, reusable washcloth, and so on, that will help you reduce waste every day.
Over the past few years, there has been an increased advocacy for the ban of plastics bags. In some countries, the use of plastic bags is punishable with a fine under the law. Alongside, there has also been an increased call for the use of the recyclable bag. The media won’t stop talking about how...
Wondering how to have a waste-free party? Are you looking for tips to help you make your next party a zero waste party?If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this article is for you.We all know how stressful planning party can be. If you are not careful, it will drain a hole...